Aloha and Welcome to Ko Olina Golf Club
A challenging, 18-hole championship golf course on Hawaii’s beautiful island of Oahu.
Ko Olina Golf Club, one of Golf Digest’s “Top 75 Resort Courses in the U.S.” is a challenging 18-hole Oahu golf course built in 1990 by renowned course architect Ted Robinson. Typical of his designs, Ko Olina Golf Club features exceptional water features, multi-tiered greens, large landing areas, and a moderate length which makes it perfect for beginners and experts alike. Located on the sunny West Coast of Oahu, just a short drive from Honolulu and Waikiki, Ko Olina Golf Club is also home to the 2012 – 2019 LOTTE Championship presented by Hershey.
Awards and Accolades
Home of the 2019 LOTTE Championship Presented by Hershey.
Golf Digest’s “Top 75 Resort Courses in the U.S.”
“Hawaii’s Best Golf Course” – Star Advertiser
‘Best 100 Golf Shops’ in the U.S. – Association of Golf Merchandisers.
“Best Golf Course in Hawaii” – Hawaii Magazine
“Play Golf America’s Top 100 Performers”
Honolulu Advertiser “Best of the Best” award for the #1 golf course on Oahu
Follow Us On Instagram
World Class Features and Amenities
- Top rated golf shop provides golfers and non-golfers with an impressive selection of apparel and accessories.
- Full set of TaylorMade rental clubs (2019 M6 Series) and Adidas shoes available
- Visage hands-free GPS system on every golf cart with golf course map, yardage, and scoring capabilities.
- World-class driving range, putting green and short game facilities.
- Golf lessons/daily clinics available with our top PGA professionals.
- Locker rooms with Jacuzzi’s, sauna’s, and showers. Free for all guests.
- Exquisite dining at Roy’s – world famous for Chef Roy Yamaguchi’s Hawaiian Fusion cuisine. The best 19th hole in Hawaii!
- Ko Olina Golf Club is perfectly situated at the spectacular Ko Olina Resort & Marina, Oahu’s premier oceanfront resort community.